Sunday 24 January 2010

World of Noodles


Despite my moniker, I sometimes feel a bit of a fraud calling myself Mr Noodles. My blog is a bit crap compared to some of the stuff out there on noodles. In particular, I love blogs that 'discover' new types of noodles as well as those that have great recipes. Here are a couple of my faves that I'd like to share with you.

The incomparable Eating Asia, which I have followed for a long time, is one of the most fascinating blogs around. Most recently, they posted about a noodle that was new to me, the amazing palm noodles (shouzhang mian) from Sichuan.

With so many food blogs around, it takes a very special one to catch my eye. 3 hungry tummies from Melbourne is more than very special and their post 'The wonderful world of Asian noodles' is essential reading. If that wasn't enough, their recipes are to die for, in particular the Chinese and East Asian dishes.   

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the mention! :) There are some noodle dishes coming up just for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries. Looking forward to the noodle recipes !

    ReplyDelete